Paysera Debit Card Fees
Paysera provides all common card services, unless there are no technical possibilities or such services would unreasonably increase the card price, as most card services are provided at cost price, i.e. the fees that we are charged with by our partners.
|Card issuance for private persons||FREE for Ukrainian clients
3,00 EUR (from 3,00 to 20,00 EUR for non-EEA citizens)
|Card issuance for business||5,00 EUR|
|Card delivery||Depending on the chosen delivery type (+ card issuance fee)|
|Urgent card issuance||Not available|
|Card activation (via the Internet)||Free of charge|
|Monthly fee of the first card (paid in advance for the upcoming month)||0,75 EUR (1,00 EUR from July 1, 2022)|
|Second (and following) card monthly fee (when the card is linked to the same account as the first one)||Free of charge|
|Card order cancellation||3,00 EUR|
|Activated card refusal||Free of charge|
|Card exchange (if lost)||The price is the same as for ordering a new card|
|Paying in EU shops, in EUR||Free of charge|
|Paying in shops in Bulgaria, in BGN||Free of charge|
|Paying in EU shops in other currencies||0,10 EUR + 0,70 %*|
|Paying in non-EU shops in other currencies||0,10 EUR + 1,20 %*|
|Chargeback (not applied in case of a failed ATM withdrawal)||15,00 EUR|
|Insurance against accidents||Not available|
|Card with a customised design||Not available|
Cash operations at ATMs
|Cash withdrawal in EU states (eurozone), in EUR||1,00 EUR|
|Cash withdrawal in Bulgaria, in BGN||1,00 EUR|
|Cash withdrawal in EU states, in other currencies||1,00 EUR + 1,80 %*|
|Cash withdrawal in non-EU states, in all currencies||1,50 EUR + 1,80 %*|
|Cash deposit||Not applicable|
|Checking balance||0,30 EUR|
Limits for operations
|Daily limit for transactions||10 000 EUR|
|Daily cash-out limit||600 EUR**|
|Payment at self-service petrol stations in Lithuania||up to 3 transactions a day
minimum amount of one transaction – 1,00 EUR
*Currency exchange fee in percentage from the Visa rate.
** The maximum daily withdrawal limit using the Paysera Visa card can be increased up to 2,000 EUR. If you need to change your card withdrawal limit, please contact our Client Support.
- The card validity term is 4 years.
- The barcode printed on the card is used to top up the account at partner service locations in Lithuania.
- Upon expiration, a new card is automatically ordered if at least one card transaction has been performed in the last three months.
- Card issuer – UAB “Finansinės paslaugos “Contis“, company code 304406236, is registered in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania, and its head office is located at Mėnulio g. 11-101, Vilnius, Lithuania. It holds electronic money institution license No. 53, dated 23-07-2019, issued by the Bank of Lithuania, which acts as the supervisory authority and is located at Gedimino pr. 6, LT-01103, Vilnius, Lithuania, telephone no. +370 800 50 500.
- When cashing out in EUR, select "Proceed without conversion", otherwise you will be levied with additional currency conversion charges. Since the Paysera payment card is issued in the United Kingdom, ATMs will automatically prompt you to withdraw cash in pounds sterling (GBP).